Did you know...
Before you make that cuppa, reach for the juice, or think of rice as an easy fix for lunch or dinner, think about these facts.
- Swapping full cream milk for low fat or skim milk can save you up to 290kJ for every serve (250mL)
- A cup of rice has the same amount of carbohydrates as three slices of bread
- A can of soft drink can contain up to 10 teaspoons of sugar
- A glass of orange juice can contain the juice of four oranges, but not of the fibre
- Toasted muesli contains around three times the amount of sugar compared to natural muesli.
All just food for thought!